Made in Manchester, made for Manchester and the rest of the world.
- Unlined, single breasted, fly-fronted rain coat with RIRI zip and stud centre front fastening
- 8-gauge centre front copper zip
- Copper taped internal seams
- Military grade copper hardware from RIRI of Switzerland
- Two internal stud secure pockets
- Vandyke stitched collar
- Etched copper rivets on back neck and hanger loop
- Ventile® stud bearer with hold tab at the base to guarantee a quick no-fuss zip fastening for the centre front
- Inset sleeves
- Made in our own factory in Manchester, England
- 100% Cotton - and for many the best cotton in the world.
- 250 gsm (Grams per Square Metre)
- 81 threads per cm (warp) and 30 threads per cm (weft)
- Ventile® was developed near our Manchester factory at the direct request from Winston Churchill during World War II.
- Specialist Dry Clean Only (be mindful of the sealing tape)
- Wipe down as required